Friday, September 28, 2007

MMMMM Vom

Today I went to a kids educational toy store (Windmill) to look for some kaleidoscope type prism viewers to use for my trash cam photo projects. I was lucky enough to find what I was looking for AND get a bit of a laugh in the process.

As I proceed to the cash register to purchase my wares a young fellow behind me coughs and splutters in an all too familiar way... I turn around to find a small puddle of vomit on the carpet beside him!!! So trying to look like I care I ask him if he's ok?.... So the kid walks away from the crime scene to find his mother at the register, only to hurl up another pile at her feet.... I try not to laugh too hard and suggest to the person working in the store that perhaps she could give the kid a plastic bag to catch the puke?! So he keeps spewing, his mother is embarrassed as all fuck and sends the kid outside to get some air. I look at the attendant and she at me, both with a sly grin,I purchased my viewers, wish her good luck with cleaning up and made a rather swift exit, holding my breath till i got to my car where I burst into fits of laughter.

No comments: