Wednesday, July 11, 2007

finally here...

Finally started my holidays properly tonight after work, but not without incident!!! Poor Yvette had been having "one of those days" and to end it her car wouldn't start. Spyro being the quick thinking hero decided to push start her as I lock up.

All's going well till I decide to help push! Somehow the car comes alive while I'm still pushing...it speeds off...... I trip...............and all of a sudden, like a movie in slow motion i tumble forward onto my hands...my side... and finally...... my arse!!!!!

I'm sitting there, in the middle of the road looking like a retard in the on coming traffic, finally I pick myself up, dust myself off and stumble to my car to survey the damage.... nothing more than a few grazed palms and dented pride!

No comments: