Friday, July 13, 2007

shocking news!

what better way to start a Saturday morning than electrocuting ones self :D OK so i had this great idea.... isn't that how it always starts? lol I'm bumming around on flickr and get an idea to put the lens off one of my disposable cameras onto a coke can for my pinhole projects. It doesn't come off easily, but i manage to remove the flash component and it's circutboard I'm getting a tad side tracked from the lens and start farting around with the flash, grab a battery and see if it still works without using the button on the cover I've just yanked off. While holding the circutboard I insert a battery into the clips and hey presto !!!!!!! The little bugger starts whirring, and right where my thumb is I'm feeling a shocking sensation..... literally!!!!!!

No comments: